Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I sniffed a red candle.

We lit a candle in the kitchen last night. Shazzy is a bit of a pyro (takes after his Uncle Geoff) and loves to sniff real close to candles. We have to keep an eye on him.

Mark was washing his hands when Shazzy jumped up on the counter and sniffed the candle. Then, he was hit with the smell of burnt hair.

Shazzy freaked and ran and hid where we couldn't get him. We finally were able to gt a good look at him. It wasn't his fur that burned; he had singed his whiskers. He has one gimpy, curly one, some missing ones, and some that are fine. He wasn't hurt...just freaked out.

Bet he won't sniff candles again.

No comments: