Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dove Promises are the DEVIL!

The devil, I tell you!

I bought some to put in candy bowls for our Christmas get-together which got cancelled because we got snowed in in the M.C., and since Mark isn't into them, I'm left to do battle with them on my own. Ugh. Hello, cellulite!

SO, here's Over's feedback on the previous post:

"lol..you make me sound like such the picky asshole! :)

"see, the intrinsic problem with renaming under to over is that overusage of the name. you'll say over21 jeff, and some people will think you mean me, and some will think you mean under. and no matter how much you try to make them update their mindset, it will never truly be solved that way.

"my proposal? wait til i'm 30, and then change the names. then we can still be over and under, with ages, except then it'll be over30jeff and under30geoff. no confusion, and accurate readings.

"but you're the creative one. all i ask is that i dont have the word Fart in my title."

So e-mail me and let me know what you think.

Remind me to tell you one of the most foot-in-mouth stories ever later on...

No comments: