Friday, January 28, 2005

I love technology

But not as much as I love you.

But I still love technology.

Always and forever.

My Dell Dimension 3000 with the optical mouse and the petite flat screen moniter is one sexy beast. I am madly in love with it. I finally have Word. And I can play around with Powerpoint and make stupid slideshows with which I may entertain myself and everyone around me for hours on end. And, one of the best things ever: I now have a copy of Spider Solitaire to call my own! I don't have to rely on the Internet to play it now!!

Even better, as soon as I move my fire wire, I can install my real iPod software. No more ephPod. Eph ephpod. No, I don't mean that. It has been berra berra good to me.

But wait! There's more! Now I have installed the software for our sassy little digital camera! So now I can e-mail Caroline the picture of her and Kate kissing at midnight!

Well, once we get our cable modem.

Oh yeah, you read that right. We're moving into the 21st Century.

Anyway, the computer's name is "Darkness," but it's pronounced "Dahkness." I think I may nickname it "Charlie Murphy."

And when I went to class, they had the coolest overhead projector EVER. It has a camera on it. All you have to do is put any object: a book, a baseball cap, a wilted burrito, even, on it, and it projects it on the wall. No need for smudging your notes all across the transparencies, rendering them useless.

I love technology.

No comments: