Friday, January 21, 2005

Dude....

We're getting a Dell! My parents and Geoff rock! Our little computer, though fairly decent, is not updated enough to handle my scholastic demands, as I mentioned last time. And so I freaked out about it and called my parents, and my dad told me to make a list of everything I need. This morning, he called me and said that he and Geoff looked it over, did some research, and decided that we would be better off with a new system. It ships on Wednesday, and I cannot WAIT! There will also be a cable modem switch over soon. It'll feel so good to be in the 21st century with most of Western society...

I just tried a nasty Lean Cuisine. Don't get the penne pasta with tomato basil and sundried tomato. I saw the regular old nasty tomatoes, and I saw basil, and I saw penne, but I tasted crap. Bland crap.

No comments: