Wednesday, December 01, 2004

"This bores me. Anyone for a game of basketball?"

My AOL blog kinda sucked. So I've moved. I feel I will be more motivated to keep up something that's fun looking. I know at least one person who checks on it, so change your links. I promise to publish more fun stuff..more randomness here.

"Big ups" to the future Mrs. Ryan Dunn for having a blog in a neat, Blogging-for-Dummies place, which inspired me to move here.

The kids at the Day School make a literary magazine every year, and it came out recently. This kid we dubbed "Ralph Wiggum" for his rotundness, his voice, his randomness (Actual quote, just ask Ilyse: "My dog's name is Snickers. Can you believe it?? A dog named after a chocolate bar!!! Hahahahahahahahahahhahaa...Chocolate!!!"), and his lack of friends, published something that rivals Jack Handy. Here it is, in its entirety:

If everyone ate dog food they would be sick of it. It would taste nasty. "We hate dog food" they would say.

I kid you not.

I promise that tomorrow, I will post the Ad-Rock's entry. If you know him, it'll have you peeing where you sit. If you don't know him, you'll get an idea of what I deal with every day. Stay tuned for that. It's riveting, I tell you.

If anyone else has a blog, let me know. I find them to be a guilty pleasure. I'm oddly addicted to reading peoples' stuff.

Bonus cool points to the person who can name the origin of the title to this post.

No comments: