Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Part 4.25: Katrina Pictures.

I've finally uploaded my pics to my parents' computer now that I'm here...I'm jumping way ahead, but here we go. I ended up here. More on how that came about in the coming days/weeks.


Outer bands of Katrina seen from the DJ lounge in the Dominion Tower on Sunday. It's about 4:30 p.m.













This is Monday night after the storm. Only lights in the city are the emergency lights surrounding the Superdome.












This is the glass Conference Room...the only place where I had cell reception to speak to my parents.












These are windows on the second floor of the Dominion Tower, taken Monday afternoon.













The glass from that window, swept out of harm's way.














This is the ceiling of the second floor of the New Orleans Center, taken Monday afternoon. This is water coming from the third floor.

No comments: